Forklift Servicing & Forlift Repairs
Keeping your forklift trucks running and in prime condition is essential to keeping your business running smoothly, so forklift servicing and forklift repairs are extremely important. Our experienced team of highly qualified field engineers can provide an expert service and are aided by our excellent facilities that are capable of taking on any job, big or small, complex or simple.
Whether you need a full service or simply require swift repairs to your machinery, get in touch with with Dechmont Forklift Trucks today.
- We repair and service all makes and models.
- We offer a range of servicing packages to suit your requirements.
- Our customers are always passed to an experienced engineer to talk through the problems they are having in detail.
- We have a full and modern workshop capable of taking on any repair work.
- Our service engineers cover the whole of Scotland.
- All of our work, whether forklift repairs or forklift servicing, comes with a quality guarantee.
- We have an extensive stock of parts so that repairs can be carried out swiftly without waiting around.
- Our engineers are Thorough Examination Certified (including LOLER).
- Our service engineers response time is within two hours 98% of the time.
Thorough Examination (CFTS) Including LOLER
Every forklift truck requires a regular Thorough Examination by law. There are many so-called "Thorough Examinations" that simply do not meet the full requirements as they only satisfy the LOLER 98 regulations but overlook crucial parts, such as the brakes.
These type of examinations leave you open to prosecution under PUWER 98 and the Health and Safety at Work Act, even worse than this it could lead to a fatal accident in your warehouse. Even if a forklift truck is hired, the law states that you, the employer or forklift operator, are responsible for ensuring it is safe.
Make sure you don't do Thorough Examination by half, always look for the CFTS logo to make sure the full examination is carried out, as we do here at Dechmont Forklift Trucks.
Checked Under LOLER
- Tilt Mechanism
- Load Backrest
- Attachment / Side Shift
- Rating Plate
CFTS Also Checks
- Overhead Guard / Cab
- Safety Systems
- Structural Fastenings
- Traction System
- Counter Weight
- Seat Restraint
- Seat Mounting